90% of all sports gamblers, anyone who bets money on sports, lose money. Most are recreational gamblers who justify their gambling as a form of entertainment, just having “fun.” That is certainly acceptable, but this manual is not for them.
This sports betting manual is for those that don’t bet on sports for “fun,” but bet on sports to make money. There is a big difference. Sure, everyone wants to win the bets they place, but few are disciplined enough to educate themselves and apply the methods of what they’ve learned. These are the 10 strategies that are explained in the book:
1. Make a bet for one reason and one reason only
2. Why you need at least three different venues to make a bet
3. Using the system to your advantage
4. Do the opposite of the masses
5. Bet early if you believe you have an advantage
6. Limit your bet variation
7. Know what your bankroll should be and don’t overbet it
8. How to fight for every 1/2 point
9. Use less popular games to your advantage
10.Research, Analyze, Interpret, and Record
This sports gambling strategy manual is for those who take sports betting seriously, and their primary objective is to win money. It’s not a 200 page novel filled with hypothetical theories and gambling stories. It’s a 27 page manual that has been condensed down to 10 strategies that can be implemented without confusion, and can be used immediately.
The manual should be referred to often, until the strategies become second nature. They will help you form the foundation of your sports gambling methods